Why Join our Heartfulness Retreat?
Pressured at Work?…how will you show your true value while dealing with the pressure?
Worried about your Financial Future?…are you looking for less stress and more joy in your life?
Is all this impacting your Health and Wellbeing?…wish you could change your routine & lifestyle?
…do you know what you are working so hard for?
…and how is that going for you?
AN INVITATION TO:
- SIMPLY STOP
- STEP OFF life’s treadmill
…and retreat on a journey to rediscover the special uniqueness of that most important and fascinating person…YOU…..
Over the years, have you have found yourself losing sight of your true goals, your time so filled with “busy-ness”, constant pressures great and small, so focused on being a “human doing”, that you’ve perhaps forgotten the importance of self discovery, self nurture and the pure childlike joy of simply “being”?
Our seven day Heartfulness retreat in the peace, clear air and glorious nature of a small white washed mountain village in Spain offers individual techniques and guidance from highly qualified and widely experienced practitioners to help bring a whole new perspective to your life and get your life back.
- You’ll learn how natural living is possible even with the busiest lifestyles – bringing you calm, clarity and conscious self-direction.
- You’ll leave with a new ability to take a mindful approach to your life – navigate through the challenges you face in life and come out on top.
- You will have designed a whole new lifestyle that works for you – body, mind and spirit – that is easy to bring back to your daily life.
- You will be shown new lifestyle techniques based on heartful meditation and mindfulness techniques that will enable you to stay grounded and strong when you are back home.
Together, we will work with the 4Ds:
- DETOX explore fresh, nourishing food that nurtures our bodies whilst increasing our knowledge of how to cleanse, nurture and strengthen from the inside out. Blend with rejuvenating visits to the local Arabian Hammam for relaxation combined with enjoyable activities that fuse fitness with mindfulness to ensure a whole and holistic detox.
- DE-STRESS through active and contemplative heartfulness meditation – reaching beyond the separation of thoughts and feelings to an integrated connection and intuitive understanding of our place in the world.
- DEVELOP STRENGTH by uncovering and owning the ‘Authentic You’. Become clear about your passions, your purpose and your unique contribution to the world around you. Connect deeply with your values and what you want for your future life and lifestyle.
- DISCOVER that it is possible to create a new way of living that works even with the hustle and bustle of modern life. Explore how ancient traditions and modern technology have blended to provide innovative and sustainable solutions…and reflect on how you can bring these ingenious principles into your own life.
YOUR RETREAT GUIDES
Mohammed Arramdani N.D. has combined advanced scientific methods with complementary medicine and the wisdom of ancient traditions to create an advanced system for human health based on his Health Triangle system: Cleanse, Strengthen and Nurture. This system enables him to deliver a patient/practitioner healing approach that accesses the root cause of illness rather than just treat the symptoms.
Using the health triangle you will journey with him on an assessment of your lifestyle and any psycho-emotional imbalances that contribute to ill health, resulting in a health road map + programme that rebalances anything that is in the way of your good health and wellbeing.
In addition to his naturopathic work, Arramdani brings over 30 years experience of leading mindful and heartful meditation that will enable you to connect with yourself at a deep and insightful level.
Denise Kirtley is currently based in London and uses the vast life experience gained from living and working in many countries around the world, to – amongst other things – organise and run a very large social group with 23 event leaders, which offers an eclectic range of events, including holidays and special interest activities, in the UK and overseas.
Denise lives each day with gratitude, finding that much of her true enjoyment in life is founded on a balance of good health through self awareness and an active love of nature and being outdoors, and a conscious consideration of others together with an equal amount of guilt-free ‘me’ time.
Ishreen Bradley is passionate about individual difference being valued at work. Her initiatives impact public policy, organisational culture and individual progression through applied research, executive experience and a nurturing approach.
Ishreen works with individuals and organisations to develop skills and environments that provide equal opportunities for growth through merit, mutual understanding and relatedness. Her book “Authentic You” is a practical guide for leaders to succeed at work whilst staying true to themselves, and she will work with you to develop strength through ‘Authentic You’ principles during our 7 days together.
Ishreen was introduced to heartful meditation as a young girl and has been practicing its principles for over 35 years. She has blended these methods into her practice and is a vivid ‘live case study’ of their benefits.